cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dominik Czerepiński <dominato...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FC STORAGE
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 11:00:12 GMT
Storage is presented to hypervisor host via targetcli and on Xen manager is enabled multipath
so on all host I see storage  via multiparty. CloudStack version is 4.11 but I try older version
4.10 and older version xcp-ng 4.6. All combination give me this same result can’t connect
storage to hosts. If I present NFS as a primary storage configuration complete successfully.

> Wiadomość napisana przez Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingartner@gmail.com> w
dniu 16.04.2019, o godz. 12:52: