cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Subject Re: Fast access to specific templates vs. secondary storage
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:20:41 GMT
Peter,

once you provisioned a single VM for certain template, it's no longer
copied from ss to primary, then boot is almost instant.

In our case, I can read from SS 800 MBs and write to primary on 1GBs,
template copy for normal templates takes only 2-3 seconds. Again, when it
is copied once, other VMs just use it.