cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Problem with ACS 4.11.2 and vCenter server
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2019 12:54:40 GMT
Assuming that you have updated the core code to recognise and use 'newer' libraries/SDKs than
the ones currently in use (and thoroughly tested it) then, please do create a pull request.
 Otherwise, I personally would advise that you leave things 'as-is' to get the most stable
experience.

I don't *think* that you need to run

mvn clean
mvn install -Dnoredist

*After* installing the non-oss components.

You might want to do a mvn clean before you start.

It's been a while since I've done it manually now.

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue