cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: cloud-init password reset issue
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 14:03:13 GMT
Hi,

Updates to cloud-init have made the old way of using the bash script obsolete in CentOS 7
and other distros.
To get it working all you need to do is replace "set-password" line, i.e.:
sed -i s/"set-passwords"/"[set-passwords, always]"/g /etc/cloud/cloud.cfg

Check my template here http://dl.openvm.eu/cloudstack/config/centos/centos7-kvm.cfg

Swen , you should update your templates as well.

Nux!
www.nux.ro