cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com.INVALID>
Subject Automating creation of ACLs
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 15:03:42 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have come across a need to create an ACLs that includes around 100 different IP addresses
and network ranges for several services. Now, looking at the ACS gui, there is currently no
way that I could find to create an ACL with multiple IP addresses / network ranges. Not sure
why this hasn't been implemented.

I am looking at a way to automate the creation of ACLs with CloudStack where ideally I could
feed it a list of IP addresses and it would do its job at creating the ACLs. Otherwise it
will take a day and sanity to do it manually.

I am sure I am not the only one in the ACS community that requires a large set of ACLs. Could
someone share their scripts / methods of achieving this?

Thanks

Andrei