cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Upgrade to Cloudstack 4.11.2 fails *AGAIN*
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 12:45:48 GMT
While the VR does not use cloud-init (afaik!), it's worth mentioning that in recent tests with
CentOS 7 VMs and cloud-init there were problems when using too low RAM offerings.
In my particular case 512MB turned out to not be enough for cloud-init to execute properly,
upgrading the offering "fixed" the issue.

Nux!
www.nux.ro