cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dag Sonstebo <Dag.Sonst...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: questions on cloudstack and VMware hypervisors
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 16:27:00 GMT
Correct Yiping - at the time we initially wrote Trillian a couple of years ago we didn't have
all the modules required, but since we could do everything with a CloudMonkey script we simply
templated this and triggered a bash script run from Ansible. We could possibly rewrite now
with the available modules - but if you check the jinja template there are a lot of conditionals
in there which would be painful to handle in Ansible, hence we're happy with how this works
for now.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect