cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Vazquez <Nicolas.Vazq...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack Install.
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2019 18:38:13 GMT
Hi Francisco,

Regarding your first question, the documentation will help you: http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/installguide/index.html.
Once your installation is complete and your management server is up and running, the APIs
are exposed for you to test it.

One great tool you can use to interact with the CloudStack API is CloudMonkey: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/releases

To test APIs I recommend you to go through this document: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Marvin+-+Testing+with+Python

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez

________________________________
From: Andrija Panic <andrija.panic@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 8:12 AM
To: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Cloudstack Install.

Hi Francisco,

As long as your OpenStack offers nested virtualization, it should be fine.
I expect you would be only able to run KMV with ACS, as nested on top of
OpenStack. Anyway, make sure to confirm that nested hypervisor has all the
needed CPU flags and can do its virtualization job properly.

As for the API, there is online documentation about it, so that's a great
place to start.

If you have more specific questions, let us know.

Cheers
Andrija

Nicolas.Vazquez@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com