cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transfering global settings
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2019 16:05:20 GMT
All global configuration settings are stored in the "cloud.configuration"
table. If those 2 different ACS installations are of SAME version, then
simply exporting that table from first to second ACS installation/DB will
be enough (restart db server on the second ACS installation).

If you are taking second (third, forth...) mgmt server of the same ACS
installation, then as you know they share the same DB, so simply restart
each of them after changing some global confog settings).

Andrija