cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack Install.
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2019 11:12:27 GMT
Hi Francisco,

As long as your OpenStack offers nested virtualization, it should be fine.
I expect you would be only able to run KMV with ACS, as nested on top of
OpenStack. Anyway, make sure to confirm that nested hypervisor has all the
needed CPU flags and can do its virtualization job properly.

As for the API, there is online documentation about it, so that's a great
place to start.

If you have more specific questions, let us know.

Cheers
Andrija