cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Adam Witwicki <awitwi...@oakfordis.com>
Subject RE: Changing cpu.overprovisioning
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 15:08:47 GMT
Andrija - would migrating work?

Thanks

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrija Panic <andrija.panic@gmail.com>
Sent: 21 August 2019 16:07
To: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Changing cpu.overprovisioning

** This mail originated from OUTSIDE the Oakford corporate network. Treat hyperlinks and attachments
in this email with caution. **

On order to change calculations (bring down those 85% to say 42% with doubled the over provisioning
factor), you do need to stop and start VMs.
Currently it is this way...

After changing the cpu (and God forbid RAM) overprovisioning factros AT THE CLUSTER LEVEL),
no need to restrart mgmt server.