cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kshitish Purohit <kshit...@indiqus.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] / [ANNOUNCEMENT] New CloudStack YouTube channel
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2019 15:18:13 GMT
Done 4 times - 4 more to go.

Kshitish Purohit / (91) 9899 382 887
Chief Product Officer @IndiQus

// This email is only intended for the recipients. If your name, or your email ID, is not
present in the recipients’ list, or if you think you got this email by mistake, please delete
this message immediately (including any and all attachments). This email is confidential and
should be treated as such.
On 11 Nov 2019, 5:14 PM +0530, Steve Roles <steve.roles@shapeblue.com>, wrote:
> Done - 20 required!
>
> Steve Roles
>
> steve.roles@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> Amadeus House, Floral Street, London WC2E 9DPUK
> @shapeblue

addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such action. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Although
IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both
are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

> [...]
> > > IndiQus Technologies
> > > O +91 11 4055 1411 | M +91 98105 27448
> > > www.indiqus.com <http://www.indiqus.com/>
> > >

> > > This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
> > > entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
> > > confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient
> > > please delete the original message and any copy of it from your
> > > computer system. You are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> > > distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited
> > > unless proper authorization has been obtained for such action. If you
> > > have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
> > > immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and
> > > attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are
> > > virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of

Ceph
> > > day in London
YT