cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Munjo Jung <munjoj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: host alert
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2019 00:54:56 GMT
Hello Andrija,
Thank you so much for your quick reply. And the issue has been solved.
The root cause was DB error. There were a storage_pool and its related data
duplicated on DB.
after deleting storage pool id, kvm hosts have recovered their status 'up'
from 'alert'.
I also restarted libvirt and cloudstack agent as you recommended.
Thanks,

MJ