cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From charlie Holeowsky <charlie.holeow...@gmail.com>
Subject Add subnet to public networrk
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2019 11:31:21 GMT
Hello,
we installed a cs 4.11.2 cluster with KVM and advanced mode network.

During the first configuration we assigned a range of our public ip class
to this network.

Now we would like to add another address range of the same address range
but cloudstack prevents me with the following message:

The IP range with tag: vlan://untagged in zone ZONE has overlapped with the
subnet. Please specify a different gateway/netmask.

I tried to manually add addresses in the user_ip_address table but even
restarting the manager the dashboard count remains unchanged.

How can I add addresses to the public network?

Regards,

Charlie H