cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From charlie Holeowsky <charlie.holeow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add subnet to public networrk
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2019 14:18:09 GMT
Hello,
after a couple of checks I saw that the added addresses were counted. I
added the addresses in the table user_ip_address and consequently updating
the description field the vlan table (this is perhaps not necessary).
I verified that I can also change the addresses as long as they belong to
the same class.

Bye