cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Limit network speed in per VM basis
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2019 09:14:54 GMT
you can set network rate while creating the offering.
for existing offerings, you need to dig into the DB:

SELECT id FROM disk_offering WHERE NAME="<OFFERING-NAME-HERE>"
UPDATE service_offering SET nw_rate="200" WHERE id=<ID-FROM-ABOVE-HERE>

stop and start existing VMs to apply the new setting

--

Andrija Panić