cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SystemVM Storage Tags not taken into account?
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2019 09:32:33 GMT
VRs are using Cloud.Com-SoftwareRouter as you can see surely.

Whatever offering you might be using, simply editing the tags in DB
(disk_offering table) should be enough.
I once had to wait for a few minutes (no mgmt restart is necessary in my
experience), but it definitively should work fine.
Which ACS version?

--

Andrija Panić