cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fariborz Navidan <mdvlinqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Block traffic to specific outbound CIDR
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2019 09:23:35 GMT
I found a solution and tested it.

- I created a VM as an SSH Tunnel Server.
- Added a single Egress with tunnel_server_IP/32 as CIDR allowing outgoing
traffic to ONLY go through this proxy.
- Now the VM behind this special SG, is only able to connect to tunnel
server. I installed and ran sshuttle to route all outgoing connections. Now
I can block any CIDR and control outgoing connections from tunnel side.