cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fariborz Navidan <mdvlinqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is VRRP possible inside KVM/ACS
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2019 15:50:40 GMT
It does work in that way because it seems IPs are associated with randomly
assigned MAC address assigned to a NIC. It means in gest OS, you can only
use IPs which are reversed for a NIC on that VM. So bridge does not accept
traffic from that IP it is used by another guest . It means there is a
builtin MAC filter. So I am not able to freely use IPs on any VM I wish.

I a not sure if this behavior is related to  security group or is a a
default behavior of KVM or ACS