cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From deepak <deepak.ku...@indiqus.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Cloudstack 4.13.1 integration with KVM Host issue
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2020 12:09:09 GMT

Hi,

Whenever we are creating an VM on a particular Basic zone we are not getting IP on that VM
but when we check router we are getting ip there for that VM and when we assign that IP on
VM it is working fine but we are doing manually. so we would like to know the reason of not
getting IP for that VM via DHCP

VR screenshot:-

VM screenshot:-

Cloud Stack Version 4.13.1 and we are using KVM as Host which we have installed on Centos
version 7.8 and its a local infra so weed nested virtualization. These KVM host are running
on my esxi 6.5 server.

Virtual Router template version 4.11.3

KVM Host network configuration details;

[root@kvmec network-scripts]# cat ifcfg-cloudbr0