cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Practical XenServer <practicalxenser...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to start agent: Failed to get private nic name
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2020 21:22:48 GMT
Hello!

I've been following the installation instructions for installing the
CloudStack agent on a CentOS-7 KVM host
<http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/installguide/hypervisor/kvm.html#install-and-configure-the-agent>:
But I can't get the cloudstack-agent to start. e.g., From the end of
/var/log/cloudstack/agent/agent.log:

> Jun  3 17:06:48 vmh-1 systemd: cloudstack-agent.service: main process
exited, code=exited, status=66/n/a
> Jun  3 17:06:48 vmh-1 systemd: Unit cloudstack-agent.service entered
failed state.
> Jun  3 17:06:48 vmh-1 systemd: cloudstack-agent.service failed.

I've collected all of the evidence that seems relevant
<https://pastebin.com/eRvTEQX0> (e.g., interface configuration & status;
the configuration & status of libvirtd; etc) and put it in Pastebin.

Would somebody please help me fix my installation of cloudstack-agent?

TIA,
Eric Pretorious
Portland, Oregon