cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Fariborz Navidan <mdvlinqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Using public IP range for shared guest network in advanced zone
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2020 20:53:25 GMT
Hello,

I am running CS 4.14. I have created an advanced zone without security
groups enabled. It forced me to create public IP range which is the only
available IP block in this rack assigned by datacenter. Now I'm not able to
create shared guest network with that IP range. Is it somehow possible to
share this public IP range with VMs? If not, is it possible to enable
security group on an existing zone or I should re-create the zone?