cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Corey, Mike" <mike.co...@sap.com>
Subject Fresh 4.14 install - UI won't start after reboot
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2020 13:52:16 GMT
Hi,

Still new here so please be patient.  I just ran through a fresh installation (MySQL &
CS on same VM) and all looked good (no errors in logs, installation completed, UI console
loaded in browser) until I rebooted the management server.  The UI came online after the initial
setup ran through; however, after a reboot the UI won't load (30 mins so far).

Besides watching the management-server.log and greping it for errors, is there anything I
can look at to troubleshoot the UI portal connectivity events?

Thanks!

Mike Corey

Technology Senior Consultant, IT CS CTW Operation & Virtualization Service US

SAP AMERICA, INC. 3999 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, 19073 United States

T +1 610 661 0905, M +1 484 274 2658, E mike.corey@sap.com

[cid:image003.png@01D63FD5.FBDDCF50]