cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Corey, Mike" <mike.co...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Fresh 4.14 install - UI won't start after reboot
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2020 18:44:56 GMT
Sorry, but the problem still exists.  Both distros give me the error " Unable to ping management
server at 10.4.32.163:9090 due to ConnectException java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused"
now.

I wonder whatever changes the setup does to the firewall, they don't stick after a reboot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Corey, Mike <mike.corey@sap.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 1:13 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [CAUTION] RE: Fresh 4.14 install - UI won't start after reboot

I think I solved my own problem, but may have uncovered a bug with one of the distros.

My first 3 attempts used the repo "baseurl=http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/upstream/centos7/4.14"
and the UI would work after initial setup completion; however, it did not work after a reboot
of the VM.  The error I'm guessing is the issue is this:

2020-06-11 10:00:29,431 ERROR [c.c.c.ClusterManagerImpl] (main:null) (logid:) Unable to ping
management server at 10.4.32.163:9090 due to ConnectException

My recent attempt used the repo "baseurl=http://download.cloudstack.org/centos/7/4.14" and
the UI works even after a reboot of the VM.

I'd have to assume that the shapeblue and apache versions have something different in how
they handle the firewall rules.  Just a guess.

Mike