cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Dimitris Fragkakis <d.fragka...@fermorite.com>
Subject CS primate customization
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2020 13:05:58 GMT
Hello,

I've recently installed Cloudstack primate and I was trying to find a custom.css file or something
like that, in order to customize the look and feel of the UI, but I wasn't able to locate
a relevant customization file.

Is the UI customization supported in cloudstack primate, and if it is, where can I find the
customization file?

Information included in this email is reserved to named addressee's eyes only. If you are
not the intended recipient, you may not share this message or any of its attachments to anyone,
instead contact the sender and delete all copies. Please note that as the recipient, it is
your responsibility to check the email for malicious software. Finally, the opinions disclosed
by the sender do not have to reflect those of the company, therefore the company refuses to
take any liability for any damage caused by the content of this email.