cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Next CloudMonkey release v6.1.0
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2020 02:58:52 GMT
All,

Ping - any feedback towards the next release[1]? Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/milestone/2

Regards.

________________________________

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

From: Rohit Yadav
Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2020 11:17
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>; users@cloudstack.apache.org
<users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [DISCUSS] Next CloudMonkey release v6.1.0

All,

It's been over a year since the last CloudMonkey (cmk) release. While cmk appears to stable
(given no major complains) we've had a few fixes since the last release and we must work on
a release in near future (likely after 4.14 and Primate tech preview).

I've triaged a few issues for the next v6.1.0 milestone, kindly provide any feedback, comments
on this thread and report issues/feature requests here https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/issues

Thanks.

Regards,

Rohit Yadav