cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CS primate customization
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2020 21:31:44 GMT
Hi Dimitris,

We don't have support for theme customisation via a config file yet, we've a ticket on it
here: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-primate/issues/359

However, you can do a custom build, see:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-primate
https://www.antdv.com/docs/vue/customize-theme/

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

Software Architect, ShapeBlue

https://www.shapeblue.com

________________________________
From: Dimitris Fragkakis <d.fragkakis@fermorite.com>
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 18:35
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: CS primate customization

Hello,

I've recently installed Cloudstack primate and I was trying to find a custom.css file or something
like that, in order to customize the look and feel of the UI, but I wasn't able to locate
a relevant customization file.

Is the UI customization supported in cloudstack primate, and if it is, where can I find the
customization file?

Information included in this email is reserved to named addressee's eyes only. If you are
not the intended recipient, you may not share this message or any of its attachments to anyone,
instead contact the sender and delete all copies. Please note that as the recipient, it is
your responsibility to check the email for malicious software. Finally, the opinions disclosed
by the sender do not have to reflect those of the company, therefore the company refuses to
take any liability for any damage caused by the content of this email.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue