cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] 4.14.1.0 release
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2020 02:49:58 GMT
All,

We've managed to review, test, and merge two critical issues that were found wrt the 4.14.0.0
release whose scope is limited to only KVM/CentOS7 security group users and the new B&R
feature (disabled by default, won't affect users by default):
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/db55910f6bc032b708afa84d56c463c648ceb9b3
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/b54d19b3b9a66adbb8f5681005160ca549f35e33

Please discuss:

  *   Are there any other outstanding blocker, critical issues that we've missed or have been
discovered in 4.14.0.0 release?
  *   Does anybody want to lead the 4.14.1.0 release work effort?

Thanks and regards.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue