cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: reinstall management server
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2020 08:17:24 GMT
Try to provision certificate to the kvm host, if that doesn't help I guess you'll need to reissue
the certificate and provision it again. I think since you have a new management host KVM host
does not trust the connection, maybe the certificate is referring to the old host fingerprints.

Thanks,
Bobby.