cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael del Valle <rva...@privaz.io.INVALID>
Subject Re: Negative "Userd Memory" in VM Instance Listing
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2020 16:31:14 GMT
Hi Hean,

Once I got negative memory reported for a Host, and not a VM.

In my case the problem was that the host had 1GB of memory when the minimum is 4GB.

ACS expects more than 1GB to be reserved in Host for the OS, then, when making calculations
I would get negative memory.

I don't know if there is anything similar in the case of VMs or not, but I thought perhaps
could be.

Check that you have allocated more than the minimum memory for a VM (if there is one specified),
I guess.

Rafael