cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From rva...@privaz.io.INVALID
Subject Service Offerings and Host Tags
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2020 12:04:05 GMT
Hi!

I am trying to create service offerings targetting particular clusters, for example those
of hosts with a low power CPU, or SSD local storage, things like that.

I am using host tags both in the host and in the service offering.

I am assuming that if a service offering is tagged a host with those tags will be selected
to schedule newly created VMs.

Is this functionality working?

Is anybody using it than can share her/his experience?

Does it work for single or multiple tags?

I don't get it to work, and I wonder if I am missing something.

Rafael​