cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael del Valle <rva...@privaz.io.INVALID>
Subject Re: AW: Service Offerings and Host Tags
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2020 12:45:47 GMT
Thanks Michael,

Thanks for pointing to the PR.

I started suspecting this when I saw the comma separated list of tags in cloudmonkey, while
the hosts tags are a list.

However I have limited my Service Offering to a single host tag and I don't get it to work.

Perhaps I have to use also only one tag per host, or something.

Regards

On Thu, 2020-11-12 01:34 PM, "Brussk, Michael" <Michael.Brussk@itelligence.de> wrote:

Hi Rafael,

> there is a bug, that only one host-tag can be used within service offerings.
> But there is an open PR https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/4399 to address this
;)

> Regards,
> Michael
>

> Michael Brußk
> Administration - Network Services
> GMS Cloud Infrastructure Services
>

> We Transform. Trust into Value
>
> itelligence Global Managed Services GmbH ▪ Breitscheidstrasse 48 ▪ 01237 Dresden
> phone: +49 3591 2952 2555
> e-mail: Michael.Brussk@itelligence.de
>
> http://www.itelligencegroup.com
>

> Wir halten Sie immer auf dem Laufenden!
> Folgen Sie uns auf unseren Social Media Kanälen:
> Xing LinkedIn Facebook Twitter
>
> Profitieren Sie vom Know-how unserer Experten – mit dem itelligence Infoservice! Jetzt
kostenlos registrieren!

> itelligence Global Managed Services GmbH ▪ Sitz: Bautzen ▪ Handelsregister: Amtsgericht
Dresden, HRB 21356

of hosts with a low power CPU, or SSD local storage, things like that.