cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From rva...@privaz.io.INVALID
Subject Re: Brute force SSH trojan
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2020 17:00:40 GMT
Hi!

I don't know. I have to look into it.

I did setup my template to use SSH key, and disabled password (when importing the template
in ACS). I assumed that password auth would be disabled and only available via that SSH key.

I have to look into this and check if that is happening or not. I guess this should be either
in cloud-init or in the template itself.

I will look into it this week.

Rafael