cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vivek Kumar <vivek.ku...@indiqus.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: New Joiner
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2020 11:32:45 GMT
Hi Hoang,

Welcome to the CloudStack community..!!

Vivek Kumar
Manager - Cloud & DevOps
IndiQus Technologies
24*7  O +91 11 4055 1411  |   M +91 7503460090
www.indiqus.com <http://indiqus.com/>

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such action. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Although
IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both
are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>>; dev@cloudstack.apache.org <mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org><dev@cloudstack.apache.org

<http://www.ewerk.xn--com-zq0a/>>

> Geschäftsführer:
> Dr. Erik Wende, Hendrik Schubert, Frank Richter
> Registergericht: Leipzig HRB 9065
>
> Zertifiziert nach:
> ISO/IEC 27001:2013
> DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
> DIN ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
>
> __
>
> Unitech Mai Nguyen
> Frontend Developer
>
> EWERK DIGITAL GmbH
> Brühl 24, D-04109 Leipzig
> F +49 341 42649 - 98
> hoang.nguyen@ewerk.com <mailto:hoang.nguyen@ewerk.com>
> www.ewerk.com <http://www.ewerk.com/><http://www.ewerk.com <http://www.ewerk.com/>>
>
> Geschäftsführer:
> Dr. Erik Wende, Hendrik Schubert, Tassilo Möschke
> Registergericht: Leipzig HRB 9065
>
> Support:
> +49 341 42649 555
>
> Zertifiziert nach:
> ISO/IEC 27001:2013
> DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
> DIN ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
>
> ISAE 3402 Typ II Assessed
>
> EWERK-Blog<https://blog.ewerk.com/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ewerk-group>
| Xing<https://www.xing.com/company/ewerk> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/EWERK_Group>
| Facebook<https://de-de.facebook.com/EWERK.IT/>
>

> Auskünfte und Angebote per Mail sind freibleibend und unverbindlich.
>
> Disclaimer Privacy:
> Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail (einschließlich etwaiger beigefügter Dateien) ist vertraulich
und nur für den Empfänger bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der bestimmungsgemäße Empfänger
sein, ist Ihnen jegliche Offenlegung, Vervielfältigung, Weitergabe oder Nutzung des Inhalts
untersagt. Bitte informieren Sie in diesem Fall unverzüglich den Absender und löschen Sie
die E-Mail (einschließlich etwaiger beigefügter Dateien) von Ihrem System. Vielen Dank.

> The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the
sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system. Thank
you.