cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: reinstall management server
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2020 11:50:29 GMT
Not sure which version you run but you can have a look on the API reference under Certificate
version: https://cloudstack.apache.org/api/apidocs-4.14/

You can also have a look on the installation guide for management: http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/installguide/management-server/index.html

Thanks,
Bobby.

On 24.11.20, 9:54, "Yudi P" <splinterz@gmail.com> wrote:

    hi,

    how to reissue the certificate and provision it?
    im using same network configuration, version, etc
    i just notice my virtual router stuck at starting.

    btw what is the best way to recreate management server ?

    thanks,
    udee

    On 2020/11/23 08:17:24, Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com> wrote:
    > Try to provision certificate to the kvm host, if that doesn't help I guess you'll
need to reissue the certificate and provision it again. I think since you have a new management
host KVM host does not trust the connection, maybe the certificate is referring to the old
host fingerprints.