cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Niclas Lindblom <niclas_lindb...@icloud.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Loadbalancer rule - open both TCP and UDP
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:07:04 GMT
I tested this again using cloudmonkey by first creating a rule on port 800 using tcp and then
repeated the command with udp

createLoadBalancerRule algorithm=source name=test privateport=800 publicport=800 networkid=299aace4-a5c5-46f4-9ae7-92c86ded0cea
publicipid=2c49bd00-cd6b-44d4-93a5-7082ead298e0 protocol=udp

and I get the message

The range specified, 800-800, conflicts with rule 4214 which has 800-800

Is this supposed to work so we are looking at a bug here ?

Niclas