cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Abhishek Kumar
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2020 15:07:58 GMT
Congrats Abhishek!!
________________________________
From: Suresh Anaparti <Suresh.Anaparti@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 3:35 AM
To: Abhishek Kumar <Abhishek.Kumar@shapeblue.com>; users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>;
dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Abhishek Kumar

Congrats Abhishek...

Regards,
Suresh

´╗┐On 18/11/20, 4:18 AM, "Sven Vogel" <svogel@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi everyone,

    The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
    has invited Abhishek Kumar to become a committer and we are pleased
    to announce that he has accepted.

    Please join me in congratulating Abhishek on this accomplishment.

    Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
    project since there is no need to go via the patch
    submission process. This should enable better productivity.

    Thanks and Cheers,

    Sven Vogel
    Apache CloudStack PMC member

Suresh.Anaparti@shapeblue.com