cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loadbalancer rule - open both TCP and UDP
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2020 09:05:56 GMT
Niclas, that doesn't sound good. I am assuming you use the UI and the VR as
loadbalancer.
if you look at the API [1], you'll find that protocol is actually not a
required parameter.  Can you;
1. check with dev-tools how the call is made?
2. try adding it through the API directly (using cloudmonkey or something
like that)?

[1]
http://cloudstack.apache.org/api/apidocs-4.14/apis/createLoadBalancerRule.html

--