cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Hean Seng <heans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CS 4.13.1 - KVM networking Issue
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2020 07:54:09 GMT
IP assignment is  via DHCP ,  you need to make sure in the  same VLAN,
there is no other DHCP server that existing .

Both your KVM Hypervisor need to run in Trunk Port, and your switch need to
accept the vlan that you going to use.

You need to check the cloud-init log on the VM , see whats wrong on IP
assignment .

--
Regards,
Hean Seng