cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Hean Seng <heans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Password reset for CentOS 8 Template
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2020 18:01:49 GMT
Hi

I put the script in /etc/NetworkManager/dispatcher.d , the script run , but
keep say

Found password server IP x.x.x.1 in nmcli output

Sending request to password server at x.x.x.1

Failed to send request to password server at x.x.x.1

Did not need to change password.

the file  /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0   is exist

this x.x.x.1  is the Gw IP , which is not right, it should get the IP from
VirtualRouter IP .

--
Regards,
Hean Seng