cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Hean Seng <heans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Password reset for CentOS 8 Template
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2020 06:02:08 GMT
Hi Jerry,

I can try your option .  Tht might be good idea.

What I am trying to do now is at the  Change Password Script, manually run
dhclient command, and let it
generate the  /var/lib/dhclient/dhclient.leases,

Then mondiy the change password script to read
from /var/lib/dhclient/dhclient.leases

--
Regards,
Hean Seng