cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Hean Seng <heans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding IPv6 IP Prefix to existing SharedNetwork
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2020 07:47:00 GMT
Now, I have no way to  add in IPv6 for existing shared networks .   I think
many cloudstack users may experience the same issue .

The hack is to manual Edit MySQL tables ?  but i am not really to do this
except no other alternatives .

May be anyone can give advice for some work around on this.

--
Regards,
Hean Seng