cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Hean Seng <heans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Negative "Userd Memory" in VM Instance Listing
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2020 10:07:59 GMT
I am using listVirtualMachineMetric show

      "id": "23babe43-669d-4246-b9da-3791d237bd50",

      "instancename": "i-2-655-VM",

      "isdynamicallyscalable": true,

      "memory": 512,

      "memoryintfreekbs": 533476,

      "memorykbs": 524288,

      "memorytargetkbs": 524288,

      "name": "TestVM",

      "networkkbsread": 15,

      "networkkbswrite": 0,

but List instances show -1.75% Memory  . Not sure how the caculation of
this .

--
Regards,
Hean Seng