cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Hean Seng <heans...@gmail.com>
Subject IPv6 Support
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2020 03:31:22 GMT
Hi

Is that anyone have a idea of best way implementing ipv6 in cloudstack ?

I saw the doc, and mentioned create another SharedGuestNework in
AdvanceZone, and assigned ipv6 /64 network there.

However, I not quite understand is in Advancezone with NAT (public ip,
isolated vlan), the network of  the VM is  their own LAN IP and isolated by
VLAN or VXLAN.   How can we assign Ipv6 over there?     Or shall we create
another SharedGuestNetwork with another VLAN , and assign another
GuestNetwork manually to the VM ?  But then, the VM become 2 network.  Is
that the way to do ?

--
Regards,
Hean Seng