cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not fetch storage pool
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2020 00:12:25 GMT
There was, some time ago, a bug where KVM agent would be checking for
VMware pools statistics (or similar nonsense...).

You pool " a4541397-34f8-4de5-aabc-0a7f4b4edb93" - please go into your
cloud.storage_pool table and see what is that pool (there should be an
entry with that UUID/ID) - perhaps you can share more details after
checking that table...

Best,

--

Andrija Panić