cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject RE: clean-page.xml not working
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2000 13:08:52 GMT
I brought this up before, and the result from Staphano was that it is now
fixed in CVS.  (I had a list of 4 things, and after three of them, was the
word "fixed").  The problem was the necessity of two XML Namespace
values in one of the XSP pages.  In other words, the bug was in the XSP
page itself.