cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject RE: clean-page.xml not working
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2000 13:45:44 GMT
Model them after the one with namespaces.

In the file page-xsp.xml, look for the xsp:page element, and make it look
like this:

    <xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core"
                              xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request"
                              xmlns:util="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Util">

In all reality, you don't need the last line (xmlns:util) because that is specific to the
last example.  But without the xmlns:request, you would not be able to access the
request info.