cocoon-users mailing list archives

From CARLOS VINUEZA <chine...@yahoo.com>
Subject SQLProcessor and MySQL
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2000 21:53:35 GMT
hi, I'm new on this, and I'm trying to make SQL
Proccessor work.

I took the rowset.xml example that's in the mailing

This is the part of the code that isn't clear for me:

<connectiondefs>
  <connection name="www_odbc">
   <driver>org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver</driver>
   <dburl>jdbc:mysql://xx.xx.xx.xx/AutoAuto</dburl>
   <username/>
   <password/>
  </connection>
 </connectiondefs>
<query connection="www_odbc">
  select * from estados_de_pedido
 </query>

where xx.xx.xx.xx is the host ip, and AutoAuto is the
database name

When I tried to see it on the browser I've just got

org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
jdbc:mysql://204.225.203.178/AutoAuto select *
from estados_de_pedido

in Explorer5, and nothing in Netscape,

I tried Cocoon, with normal XML files and works fine,
does anybody can
tell me what I'm doing wrong??

I'm using Apache1.3.9 with ApacheJServ and MySQL
database

--
Computers let you make More mistakes faster
than any other invention in human history

cArLos  8-)