cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chidester, Brice" <Brice.Chides...@qwest.com>
Subject Installing on NES and ServletExec?
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2000 20:53:06 GMT
Well, it's the usual, I suppose. I'm attempting to install Cocoon 1.7.2 on a
Windows NT system running Netscape Enterprise Server 3.63 and ServletExec
2.2, and using the Sun JDK 1.1.8.  I have the fop, servlet, xerces, xalan,
and cocoon .jar files in my classpath. I'm getting an Internal Server Error
and the following errors in my ServletExec.log file each time I try to bring
up an .xml file in my browser:

ServletExec.ProcessRequest() error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Now, it would probably help a lot if I knew which class def wasn't found,
but, oh, well. I'm pretty new at this, so please accept my apologies if I'm
missing something obvious, but any help that anyone could provide would be
appreciated.

Brice Chidester