cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>
Subject Re: disable-output-escaping
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:39:56 GMT
I've added output escaping support to the new Serializer API (published
on the Xerces dev mailing list yesterday).

Keith doesn't like it, but it's part of the XSLT spec, so it will be
available in the next iteration of the serializers through a
SerializerHandler interface.

arkin

Assaf Arkin                                           www.exoffice.com
CTO, Exoffice Technologies, Inc.                        www.exolab.org